Weeky WordPress eCommerce Newsletter
Every week at Sell with WordPress, we plan on doing a “weekly roundup” of WordPress eCommerce news; basically, we’re writing your WordPress eCommerce newsletter. We’ll cover small announcements or news that we couldn’t cover in a post of our own, so you can get your WordPress eCommerce news batched into a lovely little bundle all in one place. If you have an announcement, or think we should include something in the next week, please let us know!
Here are some stories from the past week or so you may want to look into:
- WooCommerce is now integrated with Zapier to automate countless aspects of your WooCommerce store. (More details from Zapier.) Here’s a walkthrough of setup courtesy of OM4.
- WooCommerce is also now integrated with TradeGecko for advanced inventory management.
- Easy Digital Downloads added support for sign up fees to their Recurring Payments extension.
- The blog post on Effective Pricing Techniques from KISSmetrics has great tips on pricing and creating value.
- Econsultancy wrote a post on how to increase effectiveness of eCommerce sliders/carousels on your homepage.
- Chris Lema posted an article on abandoned carts and how to decrease them to improve conversions.
We’re also looking to include “Ask a Developer Wednesday” as a feature to answer general eCommerce platform/best practices questions. Tell us if this is something you’d like to see or have question submissions!