Looking for all of the eCommerce news for WordPress from this week? That’s what we’re here for! We’re trolling Twitter for you so that you can get your eCommerce news all in one place :). If you have stories or announcements you’d like to submit for our Friday Weekly Roundups, please let us know!
- WooCommerce Subscriptions got some upgrades, including the ability to change recurring payment methods, upgrade and downgrade subscriptions, renewal emails, and more.
- Sumobi posted some Easy Digital Downloads help: How to prevent downloads from appearing in search results, and how to show the discount field in checkout by default.
- More on EDD: You can now use the Leads Plugin to set up advanced tracking for your checkout. Want more checkout tools? Use the new Sales Recovery extension to pursue abandoned carts via reminders and/or discounts. A free External Products extension also launched, which allows you to sell products for which you’re an affiliate, or from other retailers along with your own products.
- WMPU DEV’s MarketPress got some upgrades, including a couple new payment gateways.
- Shopp posted a how-to article for clearing automatically completed fields in the checkout page. Why? To prevent people from forgetting to update shipping addresses, using someone else’s address, and more.
- Copy Hackers wrote a great post on the importance of good copy on product pages to increase conversions.
- KISSmetrics posted some hints on how to stop eCommerce Fraud in its tracks (and they recommend Stripe, which you can use with most of the platforms we review).
- Ready! eCommerce Shopping Cart launched a new free theme for their eCommerce plugin.
Remember, the Roundup will be here every Friday so you can get your eCommerce news for WordPress in one place!