It’s Friday Friday Fridayyyyyy (you probably don’t want to click that link)…okay, we’re really sorry about that. But anyway, that means it’s time for our weekly roundup! Get your eCommerce news for WordPress delivered right with your morning coffee :).
Here’s the top news for this week:
- iThemes launched a membership add-on for Exchange, and includes the Recurring Payments add-on for free.
- Shopp posted a how-to for adding a purchased-line item to an existing order, and for easily showing a carousel for any category or smart collection.
- Using Buffer to manage your social media and keep in touch with customers? Great! Here’s how you can schedule WordPress posts automatically using a Buffer plugin.
- Jigoshop added two new extensions to allow private messaging and accepting payments using Intuit.
- Check out Patrick Rauland’s talk on Evaluating eCommerce solutions for some great tips on choosing an eCommerce platform.
- Cart66 released a couple new features: recurring commission support for iDev Affiliate and the ability to limit digital downloads on a per-product basis.
That’s it for this week. News is a little thin since we enjoyed all of the presentations at WordCamp Europe :). Don’t forget to stop by on Monday to check out the next part of our eCommerce guide – Ready! eCommerce Shopping Cart review.