You know what Friday means: eCommerce news goodness delivered right to your digital doorstep. Here’s the breakdown of this week’s top WordPress eCommerce news:
- Looking for a review of Exchange’s new Membership Add-on? Check out one from Chris Lema or Brian Krogsgard at Post Status.
- WooNinja Gerhard Potgieter posted a how-to article on displaying the number of units sold for WooCommerce products.
- WPML.org posted an article on improving WooCommerce conversion rates.
- Shopp tweeted out a great article called 14 Best Practices for Your eCommerce Product Pages.
- Sumobi just launched a new EDD plugin: Prevent Checkout, which prevents checkout unless a minimum cart amount is reached.
- WP Mayor posted a couple great round-ups this week: Best Restaurant Reservation Plugins and Best Appointment / Reservation Plugins.
We’re now a month old! Yayyy! We’re celebrating by posting more great content 🙂 Check out our Exchange by iThemes review on Monday, then the exciting conclusion to our eCommerce guide on Thursday!