For your convenience, here’s the eCommerce news for WordPress that we’d recommend checking out for this week:
- Shopp reference a great article on SEO and What’s Classified as High Quality Content
- We’ll have more detail on this in the next couple of weeks, but from Cart66: The Difference Between a Payment Gateway and a Merchant Account
- Cart66 also posted some info on using their service to send emails and why Cart66 Cloud is among the most secure eCommerce solutions.
- Looking to improve customer service? WP Beginner posted a how-to for adding a live chat to your website. Practical eCommerce also recommends Live Chat as a way to improve conversions.
- WP Jedi has some great tips for integrating YouTube and WordPress, as videos can be great marketing tools.
- This one’s a bit older from WP Mayor, but good for you WooCommerce users: How to Remove Billing Details from Checkout
Remember, if you have news you’d like included in our weekly roundup, give us a shout to let us know!