You all know the deal by now: it’s Friday, so we compile the week’s top WordPress eCommerce news and give it all to you in one digestible little morsel. Nice, huh? Check out this week’s top headlines and announcements:
- First, something we missed last week (sorry!). EDD release a pretty cool update to their Software Licensing Add-on. The extension now supports pre-defined license keys for products so that you can choose this route instead of a randomly generated key if you prefer.
- Cart66 announced that they’ve paired with Pagely to provide a completely hosted eCommerce solution. We’ll have more on this in Monday’s article.
- This one I really like: Here are some things to consider when setting up shipping rates for your store.
- Want some WooCommerce hints? Remi Corson posted a neat tutorial on creating a shortcode to display product categories, and Patrick Rauland wrote a how-to for removing free shipping for certain items.
- Using Jigoshop? You can now get the Product Add-ons Extension for free, which lets you add extra product data.
- CopyBlogger posted an article on Making Your WordPress Site Load Faster that touches on some topic we’ve covered, such as DNS.
- Looking for a calendar plugin for a business that needs to keep track of dates as part of the selling process (concerts, tours, travel agency)? Slocum Studios wrote a post on the Best Calendar Plugins for WordPress.
Think we missed something? Please let us know if you have a story or article that should be included in the weekly roundup! Enjoy your weekend!
Hey Beka, thank you for sharing my post (and Patrick’s awesome post too!)
No problem 🙂 Thought it was a pretty useful snippet, so thanks for sharing!
Thank you for mentioning Cart66! Looking forward to the Monday article. Incidentally, I also really like your post about why everyone should use Stripe. 🙂
Thanks for your comment and for checking out the Stripe article (we’re pretty passionate about trying to get everyone we know hooked on it since it’s so easy)! Had a couple questions for Monday’s article I sent by email actually if you get a chance to take a look 🙂
Thanks for mentioning my post! How did you find it?
No problem! Thought it was a pretty useful idea – saw it on Twitter since we follow you @ SkyVerge. Thanks for sharing!
Comments are closed.