We wish we could @TweetACoffee to you all, but we thought sending you this week’s eCommerce news for WordPress would be so much better! Check out what’s been going on over the past week:
- WooThemes announced a partnership deal for WooCommerce: First Data is offering a reimbursement for purchasing the First Data payment gateway integration + $200 worth of WooCommerce extension credits (and more). They’re also running a 30% off sale until the end of today.
- Easy Digital Downloads created a HUGE new extension bundle for developers and agencies that gives you a year license / renewal for all extensions from the core development team. They also posted a super helpful tutorial on limiting the number of times a download product can be purchased.
- Time for more EDD news? Sumobi posted a how-to on changing PayPal’s confirmation page button to make the experience more intuitive for customers.
- Shopp posted a how-to article detailing tips for foolproof backups for your Shopp store.
- iThemes had a big week for Exchange, as they knocked out some improvements on their roadmap. First, they released a “Name Your Own Price” add-on for donations, developed integrations for PayPal Pro and Authorize.net, and expanded product gallery capabilities in the new release.
- Jigoshop released some new extensions, including a social login extension and tools for software licensing.
As always, if you have news that you think should be included in our weekly roundup, please let us know! Enjoy your weekends 🙂