We know this has been a quiet week for those of us in the US since we’re all still recovering from Thanksgiving, but don’t worry! We didn’t forget about your eCommerce news for WordPress this week, including some Black Friday sales you should check out! 🙂
- WooThemes has quite a few big announcements this week. The WooCommerce 2.1 beta was announced (we’ll have a preview for you from Max Rice on Tuesday), along with some new WooCommerce extensions and a new theme. However, the biggest announcement is a 35% off sale for the next couple of days.
- Looking for more Black Friday deals?
- WP Engine is offering 4 free months of hosting with the purchase of their annual plans using the code cyberhostspecial13 from 11/29/13 to 12/02/13. Want us to get a commission? Use our sign up link.
- Jigoshop has a 50% off sale for today only on official themes and extensions
- iThemes still has their toolkit for 50% off
- OptinMonster is also 35% until December 3rd with the coupon code BF2013.
- iThemes released some news about Exchange, including the pending release of Invoices and other features, addition of product-specific coupons, as well as upgrades for the Membership Add-on.
- Looking for some WooCommerce hints/tools? Check out How to remove “From: $$” from your product catalog by Patrick Rauland or How to Add Order Notes To WooCommerce Completed Order Email by Remi Corson. WooNinja Gerhard Potgieter also released a free plugin to refill stock for refunded or cancelled orders. Devin Walker posted these useful WooCommerce snippets as well.
- Looking for some SEO help? Check out this article on practices to improve on for your store.
- Practical eCommerce posted some advice on comparing advertising ROI to customer lifetime value for effective marketing.
We hope those of you that are celebrating enjoyed your holiday, and have a good weekend!