Wooooooo Friday! Here’s your WordPress eCommerce news, reviews, and tidbits for this week:
- The Shopp homepage got a facelift! It now includes a marketplace so you can easily find premium add-ons, themes, and help. Just in time for you to check out our article this week on Understanding the Shopp Theme API!
- Using EDD for your store? Check out these quick snippets on How to Display Categories Alphabetically and Hiding Payment Icons for $0 Checkouts from Sumobi.
- Easy Digital Downloads also released a new theme this week: Lattice, which is a general eCommerce theme for EDD.
- If you’re using a theme from WooThemes (lookin’ at you, WooCommerce’ers!), you can submit your site for a chance to win one of three iPad minis.
- WooThemes also announced upcoming changes, including details about WooCommerce 2.1 and new plugins.
- Selling a product that requires user interaction, or generates some questions? WP Beginner posted a tutorial on How to Create a Questions & Answers Site.
- KISSmetrics posted a great case study on how understanding your customer leads to better copy, which provides some great copywriting examples for how to improve your website and marketing.
- Yoast released a premium WordPress SEO plugin that adds functionality to the immensely popular free version of the plugin, including redirects and the ability to fix crawl errors.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!