Yay Friday! Here’s the WordPress eCommerce news for this week 🙂 Have you signed up for our newsletter yet? We send out a weekly recap and some additional info each Saturday! No spam ever – promise.
- Here’s one we missed last week for Easy Digital Downloads: The Software Licensing Add-on just got a major update that adds new features and improves on a couple of areas of the plugin.
- CPO Themes just released a new theme for EDD – you can check out the details of Forelight here.
- Looking for a couple more EDD tutorials? Here are a couple more from Sumobi: Prevent variable pricing options from being checked by default and How to modify the standard purchase button on a single download page
- Using Shopp? Check out this free new plugin to integrate Shopp with Rejoiner, which helps you generate cart abandonment email campaigns.
- Adam Warner posted some customer service tips that everyone can remember: Be Nice and Make More Money.
- Not sure whether to lower prices to compete? Check out these studies from Conversions XL with advice on whether lowering prices is necessary for eCommerce.
- We mentioned this before, but WooNinja Daniel Espinoza holds WooCommerce office hours on Fridays at noon EST (17:00 UTC). Join in if you have WooCommerce questions!
- WooCommerce 2.1 is almost ready for release, and the first release candidate is now out.
- Speaking of WooNinjas, Gerhard Potgieter posted a WooCommerce tutorial on How to Remove the Product Description from Product Pages.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!