Did you notice that our weekly roundups have their own category so you can drill down to news and interesting stories easily? Yup! Click the “Weekly Roundup” category in the post meta below the title, or visit sellwithwp.com/category/weekly-roundup to see more eCommerce bites from previous weeks.
Now on to all of the great happenings in the WordPress eCommerce sphere this week!
- I know we talk a lot about Stripe here at Sell with WP, but Braintree is another processor we like to work with. If you’re just starting out and want to use Braintree, you should read up on the promo they just launched to waive the fees on the first $50,000 processed for US-based startups.
- Want to accept Bitcoin for your digital store? Easy Digital Downloads released a Coinbase add-on that lets you accept payments through Coinbase.com.
- Also for EDD: Here’s a tutorial from Sumobi on How to Show Purchase History as a Dashboard Widget.
- Hey WooCommerce users, Patrick Rauland posted a tutorial on Changing the ‘Continue Shopping’ Link in WooCommerce.
- Also, I know some of you WooCommerce people use Sensei for membership courses – it’s now been updated with some cool new features.
- Using Exchange? Here’s a tutorial on How to Create Invoices without using the Invoices Add-on.
- BuzzBlogger compiled a list of 60 great WordPress plugins that I’d recommend checking out for some gems.
- We all know that one of the first rules of selling is to know your customers. Here’s a great overview of how to design for different types of eCommerce shoppers.
Media Temple launched a new Managed WordPress Hosting service starting at $29 per month. WP Tavern has more details about the service if you’re interested.
- Just learning WordPress? Check out these resources from Chris Lema.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!