Sales, sales, sales! Check out some coupons and Easter offers – Happy Easter and Passover to those of you celebrating 🙂 .
- WordPress 3.9 was released this week! If you want to learn about what’s new, I highly recommend the review from Post Status.
- We introduced you to AffiliateWP last week (and hopefully you’ve used our 15% off coupon from that article for some savings!). The past week has seen the release of some really cool add-ons for developer licenses, such as the ability to provide recurring commissions and tiered payouts for more referrals – check them all out here! They’ve also added integrations for popular platforms such as Jigoshop and MemberMouse.
- In case you haven’t heard yet, Easy Digital Downloads turned two years old this week! They’re offering 25% off with the code
HAPPYTWOthrough today, so hurry up and grab some extensions!
- And since we’ve been giving a thorough roundup of Pippin’s Plugins, Restrict Content Pro was also updated in the past week. Version 2.0 now supports PDF invoices, custom registration pages, category-based restriction, and more.
- WooThemes is running an Easter sale! Pick up WooCommerce extensions, themes, and other products for 25% off using the code
EASTER2014by Monday evening.
- Here’s a pretty cool case study of using WooCommerce + AppPresser to make a mobile store app.
- Want to learn more about eCommerce SEO? Here’s a comprehensive presentation on SEO for eCommerce.
- Ecwid’s recent update includes wishlists and favorites, and they’ve written a post on how to use them.
- Here’s some useful advice from CopyBlogger on high converting checkouts, such as what to do with pricing display, shipping, and more.
- iThemes posted a tutorial this week for re-engaging Exchange customers using coupons in customer receipt templates. They also have 10 Tips for eCommerce Sites that I’d recommend reading as well.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!