Whew, lots of tutorials and marketing advice this week. As an aside, congrats to the WooCommerce team! WooCommerce has now passed 3 million downloads on WordPress.org.
- We wrote a WPSSO plugin review this week, and mentioned that EDD support was upcoming. The most recent update now includes EDD product support for sharing.
- Remember how we talked about Rich Pins in that WPSSO article? Here’s an interesting case study from PropelAd on how Etsy uses Pinterest for increased sales (up to 20% increase in some cases!).
- Not sure why social matters? Check out this post about Why Social is the New SEO from Neil Patel (cofounder of KISSmetrics, Hello Bar, and Crazy Egg).
- Here’s a WooCommerce tutorial from Patrick Rauland on How to create an Invoice.
- Chris Lema wrote / posted videos about why he only recommends 8 membership plugins, and how he rates each membership plugin.
- Did you like reading our overview of AffliateWP? Here’s another overview from Torque, and a detailed review from WPin.
- Here’s one we missed: WP Mayor posted a review of Media Temple’s managed WordPress hosting services.
- Need to display requirements for your EDD or WooCommerce products? Check out this free plugin from Lee Willis that lets you add requirements and display them in a product widget.
- WooThemes posted a tutorial on 4 design tips to increase eCommerce sales.
- Here’s a snippet from Sumobi on how to Redirect a customer at checkout when their cart is empty.
- Looking for some design inspiration? PropelAd has a showcase of 24 eCommerce Designs that drive sales.
- Here’s some great advice on email marketing strategies from CopyBlogger, and some advice on using drip email campaigns from WooThemes.
- ConversionsXL also has advice on better onboarding emails.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!