Have you signed up for our newsletter yet? We’ve tripled our traffic over the past 4 months thanks to dedicated readers like you, and we’re building some cool “thank you’s” for newsletter subscribers and dedicated readers.
To start, we’ve created a Special Offers & Coupons section. We also created a section on recommended eCommerce tools, and are working on our first ebook for Sell with WP subscribers.
- iThemes has been up to some really cool things lately – if you haven’t done so yet, check out the section of ebooks they have available.
More importantly, they released two much anticipated add-ons as part of the Exchange Pro Pack (get it with this coupon for 30% off!). You can now create Variable Products with the Variants add-on, and integrate with TaxCloud to easily calculate US taxes for all product types.
- WooThemes released their highly anticipated Bookings Extension for WooCommerce
- We reviewed the WPSSO plugin recently, but found another review from WP Mayor you may be interested in.
- WP EasyCart has made a significant change to the plugin that allows you to export, bulk update, and import products, making product management far easier. As they’ve added a lot of new features, they’ll be making a pricing change come June 1.
- WP eStore has released a free add-on for bulk quantity shipping discounts; this will automatically apply a shipping amount based on the number of items a user is purchasing.
- Looking to learn a bit about security? WP Sessions is holding a Security for Site Owners session on May 17 for $30.
- WP Job Manager is a freemium plugin that allows you to create a job listing marketplace – it’s recently gotten a new ecosystem and website – check it out! It was used by a company to win a LaunchPad startup competition.
- One of our readers shared a nifty integration with us that allows you to use Stripe with S2Member – yay for another Stripe + memberships option!
- Speaking of memberships, ManageWP has an overview of some of the membership plugins we’ve written about.
- Shopify has a comprehensive eCommerce beginner’s guide to shipping and fulfillment.
- Crazy Egg has 5 eCommerce Design tips for you that are geared towards better conversions.
- Which is better: fast shipping or free shipping? Check out this infographic from efulfillment Service for some insight.
- Here’s an interesting article from Post Status on the actual costs of running a website.
- ManageWP has an in-depth review of using WooThemes’s Sensei as a Learning Management System.
this week – see the announcement post here or check out this overview from Chris Lema.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!