Happy House of Cards day! Seriously, all tweets and updates today are automated because I’m probably glued to Netflix. If you’re a fan, hope you’re binge-watching yourself to bliss as well 🙂 . Make sure you save these so you can come back after your Kevin Spacey fill.
- Easy Digital Downloads released a new extension to integrate with Simplify Commerce for payment processing.
- New plugin marketplace Shop Plugins released a few extensions this week, both for EDD and WooCommerce. EDD Enhanced eCommerce tracking provides and advanced Google Analytics eCommerce integration, and WooCommerce PDF Watermark allows you to dynamically watermark PDFs sold in your store. They’ve also released 2 free plugins this week (one for EDD and one for WooCommerce).
- Prospress has some interesting examples of film websites using WooCommerce this week.
- Here’s a tutorial on limiting shipping methods to a minimum order amount with WooCommerce.
- We wrote about some free Storefront theme extensions this week for WooCommerce lovers, and another free Storefront extension turned up this week from PootlePress: Right-Align Storefront menus.
- If you’re running a membership site or thinking of launching one, check out this interview with Chris Lema from Human Social for great tips (and if you sign up for our roundup emails at the bottom of this post, you’ll get detailed recaps of stuff like this 😉 ).
- Curtis McHale has a couple of tips for increasing membership site conversions.
- If you use WPSSO to improve your site’s social sharing, you should check out the latest update that add social profiles to Google knowledge graphs (the detailed panels to the right of search results).
- Media Temple has expanded their WordPress hosting offering to include several plan tiers and additional benefits, such as malware detection, new (free) themes, and SSL certificates. This also lowers introductory plans to $20 per month with room for plenty of visits at 400,000 per month. TechCrunch has further details on these changes.
- We cited several articles on customer service in last week’s roundup, so here’s a nifty infographic with customer service statistics and tips from Salesforce Canada.
- Shopify has a recap of 6 principles of persuasion you should use to increase sales on your site.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!