Congrats to AffiliateWP on reaching the one-year milestone! To celebrate, they released version 1.6 with some very cool improvements, such as configurable emails, and several new integrations.
- AffiliateWP also released a free add-on to show affiliates which coupons are tied to their accounts in the Affiliate Area.
- Easy Digital Downloads has introduced a Starter Package for new stores that lets you build a package of extensions to help get your store off the ground. It gives you choices on common add-ons, such as one email marketing integration, one payment gateway, and so forth, and applies an automatic 30% discount to your purchase.
- Give, a donation plugin, was launched this week to offer a streamlined donations integration for WordPress sites.
- Receiptful acquired a Product Recommendations product that they’ve rolled into Receiptful along with updates to the WooCommerce and EDD integrations. The new recommendations consider criteria such as popular, tags, and categories to provide more accurate recommended products.
- WooThemes has some tips and helpful plugins for marketing a WooCommerce store.
- If you’re interested in learning WordPress from installation to basic development, WPSessions is launching a WordPress Website Mastery course that can teach you about managing and building for your own site.
- KISSmetrics published 8 A/B test discoveries that provide some handy tips on A/B testing and remind you to test common advice yourself.
- You probably know already that unexpected shipping costs are the leading cause of cart abandonment, but there are other shipping practices and policies that affect your conversions, as outlined by Practical ECommerce.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!