Unfortunately last week’s roundup missed some articles due to outages at Pocket (which I use to help me save articles to add each week), so they’re included now — super roundup to follow 🙂
New or Updated Plugins & Themes
- Shop Plugins released a WooCommerce Advanced Fees ($49) plugin to let you conditionally add fees based on payment gateway, shipping method, coupon used, products included, and more.
WooThemes has 3 new plugins available in the WooCommerce marketplace:
- WooCommerce Order Delivery ($129) lets your customers choose a delivery date for their orders during the checkout process, or lets you notify them about the shipping and delivery estimated dates.
- WooCommerce Smart Refunder ($79) lets customers request refunds (cash or store credit) from the “My Account” area, and shop owners can opt to automatically process refunds (if supported by the payment gateway).
- WooCommerce Colissimo Shipping ($79) integrates with Colissimo shipping to provide real-time rates for your store.
- Two free WooCommerce extensions were released as well:
- Here’s a new one for Easy Digital Downloads: WP Fusion, which connects your EDD store to Infusionsoft to save all new customers as Infusionsoft contacts, and sync fields to the Infusionsoft contact record.
Reviews & Tutorials
Chris Lema posted a detailed review of the iThemes Exchange Membership add-on.
You can add a quantity field to WooCommerce shop and category pages with this tutorial from Shop Plugins.
Here’s a WooCommerce tutorial on redirecting users after adding a product to the cart from Jeroen Sormani.
Shop Plugins has a tutorial on creating a WooCommerce audit log for your store.
Marketing & Conversions
AutomateWoo has 5 tips for automated email marketing to improve your customer retention, along with how you can do them with WooCommerce.
If you use WooCommerce, here are tips from 14 experts on selling more from Veeqo.
eCommerce Fuel has some useful tips on pricing strategies Andrew Youderian has used to drive more revenue.
- These 5 points on negative customer reviews from HubSpot show why even bad reviews can help your site.